Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Our New Hobby

My son and I have decided to try something new. When we spun the wheel, we landed on Stop Motion Lego movie making (quite a mouthful, I know). There are a lot of funny, high quality Lego videos on YouTube and we wanted to throw our hat into that ring. We are going to first work on a half Lego, half real person music video to the I Fight Dragons cover of "I Want an Alien for Christmas" (It doesn't get much geekier than that does it?). Then we are going to move to an all Lego mash up of a few flicks, including The Empire Strikes Back, Pulp Fiction, Christmas Vacation and others. I am working on the script now. I have included in this post our first attempt at stop motion filming...I know we have a long way to go, but it's just a start. So far, so FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment