Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Atheist Blogroll

One of the things many atheists struggle with is a lack of other people they know in their everyday lives who share their lack of belief. I declared myself (privately) an atheist in elementary school, but I don't remember meeting another like minded person until I had reached my mid twenties. That's a long time to feel like you are the only one (I didn't think I was the only one, but I couldn't prove that I wasn't either). Thanks to the Penn Jillette Radio Show and the proliferation of atheist books and sites online, I no longer worry that I am alone.

I think being part of a community is important, especially for people who (like me when I was younger) don't have any fellow "non-believers" in their lives. So, in an effort to become more a part of this community, Hit and Miss has been added to The Atheist Blogroll. You can see the blogroll in my sidebar. The Atheist blogroll is a community building service provided free of charge to Atheist bloggers from around the world. If you would like to join, visit Mojoey at Deep Thoughts for more information. There are over 1300 blogs maintained in the blogroll.

I look forward to sharing my ideas and opinions with more people, and also having the opportunity to hear what they have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment